- Medical Coverage – Offering both in-network and out-of-network medical coverage beginning on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. We offer 2 different medical plans through Allied using the Aetna Network of Physicians. Prescription coverage (Magellan) and Teladoc telemedicine is also included.
- Dental Coverage – Offering both in-network and out-of-network dental coverage through Guardian.
- Vision Coverage – Offering vision coverage through Vision Benefits of America, which is included with the medical plan or can be elected separately.
- HSA/FSA Accounts – Offering a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex Spending Account (FSA) to help save tax-free dollars for medical expenses.
- Dependent Care FSA Account – Offering a Flex Spending Account (FSA) to help save tax-free dollars for certain dependent care expenses such as preschool or adult day care.
- Wellness Program – Offering a voluntary wellness program, Passport to Health, which allows you to save $1,250 per year on your healthcare for making healthy choices and reaching participation goals.
- Surgical & Imaging Procedures – Offering the complimentary KISx Program when enrolled in medical coverage, allowing $0 cost out of pocket for over 400 surgical and imaging procedures.
- Rightway – Offering a no-cost health care advocate program to help navigate and assist you with questions about benefits, claims and billing, verify coverage and find in-network providers.
- AblePay – Offering a no-cost program that provides savings and flexible payment options and billing advocacy for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
*Eligibility for select benefits may vary based on status of full-time, part-time, variable.