Nurse Aide Training
Are you interested in a future in healthcare or senior services and don’t know where to start?
Tel Hai offers an on-site Nursing Aide Training Program (Commonwealth of PA approved), which is a convenient training course to get you equipped and prepared to launch your clinical career! We’re committed to providing a supportive environment that enhances the growth and education of our team members.
Nurse Aide/Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nurse Aides (NA’s), also known as Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s), are important members of our clinical team, performing many basic nursing duties under the supervision of a licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN). As an entry-level nursing position, nursing assistants are required to complete the training program and pass PA’s state certification exam.
- Clinical career ladders often start with NA’s, who often with the support of our tuition reimbursement program and scholarship opportunities, transition into advanced positions such as Med Techs, LPN’s and RN’s.
Nurse Aide Training Program – At Tel Hai
- Tel Hai sponsors team members interested in Nurse Aide Training, with the goal of becoming a NA within our Meadows Health Care Center. Tel Hai pays for all expenses related to Nurse Aide Training and exams, plus… you get paid during the class!
- Get started by applying today for a non-NA position to be eligible for future NA Training classes. We love to promote from within and open our NA classes to current team members first.
- Our NA Training program is offered 2-3 times per year, and are in partnership with Harrisburg Area Community College.
- If you aren’t currently interested in employment at Tel Hai but still want to attend the Nurse Aide Training Program on our Tel Hai campus, you can register directly through Harrisburg Area Community College!