We believe that in order to attract and retain great talent, we must provide our team members with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that allows them to live and work well. We employ a wholistic approach of caring for our residents, and apply this same concept to our team members who seek a work-life balance. We want our team members to be secure in their role, well-cared for and fairly compensated for the important work they do each and every day.
We value our employees through:
- A fun and fair work environment that encourages personal & professional growth
- A unified, shared-mission to care for residents and each other in a close-knit, campus community
- A robust benefits package and dependent coverage
- An opportunity for career advancement & priority, internal job-bidding
- Continuous learning, training & personal growth opportunities